Cucusoft AVI to VCD / AVI to DVD Converter Lite enables you to convert files of several video formats (including AVI, ASF, M2V, MPG, RM and WMV) to the VCD, DVD, SCVD or MPEG format.
The interface of the application is simple and intuitive. You can import media by using only the file browser, since the "drag and drop" method is not supported (but batch processing is).
So, you can set the output destination and extension, and initiate the conversion process.
In addition, you can preview the source and output video, select the frame size (keep aspect ratio or stretch to fit), specify the output format type (NTSC or PAL), vertically flip the image, enable to automatically add subtitles and split the target movie.
Furthermore, you can view a log file, merge videos, as well as configure audio and video settings when it comes to the frame rate, bit rate, quality, speed, volume, sample frequency rate and audio synchronization.
But you can also activate "DVD Author Express" and enable to automatically close it when it's done, as well as set the program to automatically turn off the computer when the task is completed.
During the conversion, you can view a progress bar, estimated remaining time, as well as the current and total number of frames.
The program takes up a very high amount of system resources, includes a step-by-step tutorial with snapshots, quickly converts a file and didn't freeze or crash during our tests.
However, we have encountered several issues. For example, the tool ruined the image and sound in case of an AVI-to-MPEG conversion, and popped up one too many errors during a batch conversion.
The bottom line is that the software from Cucusoft has great potential, but it desperately needs to fix its stability issues. Nevertheless, we suggest you test it for yourself. Maybe it's more compliant with your computer system.
Cucusoft AVI To VCD AVI To DVD Converter Lite [March-2022]
Cucusoft AVI To VCD AVI To DVD Converter Lite [2022-Latest]
Cucusoft AVI To VCD AVI To DVD Converter Lite (Updated 2022)
What’s New in the Cucusoft AVI To VCD AVI To DVD Converter Lite?
– Play video file
– Convert any video/audio files into VCD, DVD, VOB, SVCD, MPEG, DVD-Video, DVD-A, DVD-I and MP3 formats.
– Convert videos from AVI, ASF, WMV, MPG, RM, M2V, FLV, and MKV formats.
– Split a video file into several files
– Merge several video files
– Adjust video and audio parameters
– Convert video files to different image sizes
– Remove the watermark from your video files
– Fast conversion speed.
– Play video files without opening
– Support splitting an original video file into several parts
– Play any video file in different resolutions
– Support Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, 8 and 8.1
– Support output video format: PAL, NTSC, Eastman NTSC
– Support audio formats: AVI, ASF, MP3, MP4, WMA, OGG, WAV
– Support audio codec: MP3, M4A, OGG
– Support language: English, French, Spanish, German, Russian, Chinese, Japanese, etc.
– Support icon, preview image
– Support video files in BMP, GIF, JPG, PNG and WMF formats
– Support video sizes of any aspect ratio
– Support PAL, NTSC, Eastman NTSC
– Support video frame size: Any (keep aspect ratio), Fit, Fit_To_Size
– Support subtitle: Support in.SUB and.SSC format
– Support audio track
– Support audio sync: Normal, Off
– Support audio channels
– Support video settings: Keep aspect ratio, Stretch
– Support video screen modes
– Support video screens modes: Normal, Flip_Vertical, Flip_Horizontal
– Support video speed: Any, Normal, Fastest
– Support video frame rate: Any, Normal, Faster, Faster_2x
– Support audio settings: No, Yes, Auto, Auto_Default
– Support audio speed: Any, Normal, Faster, Faster_2x
– Support audio channels: Any, Mono, Stereo
– Support audio sync: Normal, Off
– Support audio sample frequency: Any, Normal, Stereo, Doubled
– Support video quality: Any, Medium, High, Extreme, DVD
– Support audio quality: Any, Normal, Stereo, Doubled
– Support audio codec: Any, AC-3, MP3, WMA, WMA_PRO, LPCM
– Support input directory: Any, DVD, Video
– Support output directory: Any, DVD, Video
– Support video titles: Any, None
– Support audio titles: Any, None
– Support DVD menu: Any, DVD
– Support DVD menu: Any, Automatic
– Support CD menu: Any, Automatic
– Support CD
System Requirements For Cucusoft AVI To VCD AVI To DVD Converter Lite:
Windows 7, 8, 8.1 or 10
2.5 GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i5-2500K or better
4GB RAM (8GB recommended)
NVIDIA GTX 780 or AMD HD 7970 or better
HDD Space at least 12GB (shared with other game files)
MacBook Air or better, 2.4GHz Core i5