Staying in contact with your online buddies can be difficult to attain, especially if you have no appropriate means of doing so.
Fortunately, nowadays it is possible to rely on numerous software solutions and services that can help you keep in touch in a convenient manner. One of these applications is MessengerTime.
Note that you need an Internet connection and a Facebook account if you want to benefit from this application's features entirely.
Stylish user interface
This application comes with a smooth design, polished buttons and intuitive captions, thus allowing you to understand and use it to its full extent without great efforts.
It is also possible to call a configuration menu where you can change certain parameters related to your account, sound, notifications and blocking.
Simple Facebook messenger
You can rely on this application to keep in touch with your Facebook contacts in a convenient way, as it integrates many useful functions that are available in the official browser version.
It is possible to send text messages, files, and stickers to your buddies. Additionally, you can perform voice or video calls if you own supported hardware.
MessengerTime allows you to delete conversations that you no longer need or archive them if you want to read them later. Contacts can be muted, marked as spam and you can even block them.
Viewing additional information about your contacts is possible by clicking the “i” button in the top right corner of the window. You can view their complete Facebook profile and even mute notifications for any of them.
You can personalize your messages by choosing stickers from the extensive library and even download extra content from the corresponding section.
In conclusion, MessengerTime is a reliable application that allows you to keep in touch with your Facebook contacts while also preserving a significant part of the official application's functionality.
MessengerTime Crack Free Download [Mac/Win]
MessengerTime Cracked 2022 Latest Version is the most popular messaging app for Facebook. It allows you to stay connected to Facebook Messenger for MessengerTime’s premium features, including push notifications, voice and video calls, file sharing, and more.
The app is suitable for personal and business use.
* Manage your Facebook messenger account from MessengerTime.
* Use both the app and MessengerTime as one integrated solution.
* Open Facebook and MessengerTime from the same window.
* View your entire contact list and conversations.
* Mute contacts.
* Mark contacts as spam.
* Block contacts.
* Archive conversations.
* View contacts’ profile, Facebook page, and last seen time.
* View a list of contacts that are not in your contact list.
* View a list of the most active MessengerTime users.
* Set a custom message to send when logging in or logging out.
* Customize the size of the MessengerTime icons.
* Use MessengerTime to manage your Facebook Messenger account.
* View messages, links, photos, videos, and notes.
* Read and respond to messages.
* Send files up to 5MB in size, plus stickers, voice and video calls.
* Add location information to messages.
* Create rooms to communicate privately with your contacts.
* Block and mute members of a room.
* Decide whether to announce your presence to a room.
* View the messages of a room.
* Chat with friends.
* Play games.
* Mute your conversations from your call history.
* Share messages and voice calls.
* View photos and videos.
* Use multiple accounts in one MessengerTime account.
* Customize the look and feel of your MessengerTime app.
* Use your own keyboard in MessengerTime.
* Create shortcuts for MessengerTime.
* Manage the MessengerTime backups.
* Add shortcuts to all your contacts to MessengerTime.
* Share a link to your MessengerTime account on Messenger.
* View your device’s battery life.
* Switch to the landscape view.
* Use HTML5 apps in MessengerTime.
* Use your own personal photo as a profile picture.
* See how long a message has been opened.
* View your MessengerTime account from the Settings menu.
* Use Chat History to read and respond to messages.
* View the chat history of a conversation.
* Browse the MessengerTime apps section.
MessengerTime Free Download
KEYMACRO is a software utility for the macOS platform that allows you to access third-party application settings and functions. It can be used for both desktop and mobile systems.
– Simple to use and navigate.
– Customizable user interface.
– Option to see total MAC activity.
– Link to settings for enabling or disabling App Usage.
– Link to settings for disabling password functionality.
– Link to settings for changing Keyboard bindings.
– Link to settings for clearing keyboard history.
– Link to settings for enabling/disabling automatic system boot.
– Link to settings for changing window focus.
– Link to settings for logging out of the system.
– Link to settings for generating screensavers.
– Link to settings for enabling/disabling Visual Overlay.
– Link to settings for enabling/disabling keyboard backlight.
– Link to settings for enabling/disabling screen rotation.
– Link to settings for enabling/disabling App Access.
– Link to settings for disabling Wi-Fi.
– Link to settings for enabling/disabling system sounds.
– Link to settings for enabling/disabling screenbrightness.
– Link to settings for enabling/disabling keyboard shortcuts.
– Link to settings for changing MAC address.
– Link to settings for disabling keyboard shortcuts.
– Link to settings for disabling keyboard backlight.
– Link to settings for disabling automatic system boot.
– Link to settings for changing window focus.
– Link to settings for enabling/disabling the application menu.
– Link to settings for enabling/disabling bluetooth.
– Link to settings for enabling/disabling wi-fi.
– Link to settings for enabling/disabling wlan.
– Link to settings for changing the keyboard layout.
– Link to settings for changing the system font.
– Link to settings for changing the system menu fonts.
– Link to settings for changing the background wallpaper.
– Link to settings for setting the system wallpaper.
– Link to settings for changing the system clock.
– Link to settings for changing the system date and time.
– Link to settings for changing the calendar.
– Link to settings for changing the system calendar.
– Link to settings for changing the system display.
– Link to settings for enabling/disabling lockscreen.
– Link to settings for changing the mouse pointer.
Redesign your inbox with MessengerTime
This is a Facebook messenger application for Windows 8.1.
You can also sync with your iPhone, iPad, Mac, Android and Windows Phone.
It provides all the features that are offered by the official messenger.
Additionally, you can add a variety of stickers, images and fonts.
Messenger Time Facebook Messenger is an easy to use messenger app for Windows 8.1 to interact with Facebook Messenger. It looks great and features a fast, clean interface that makes it easy to use. It’s very easy to set up, install, and use.
Here are some unique features that make Messenger Time Facebook Messenger different from other Facebook messenger apps:
Easy to Install: Installing Messenger Time takes just 1 minute. Once you install the application, you won’t need to uninstall any old versions.
A Clean Interface: Messenger Time is sleek and clean. The main screen will show your friends’ names, along with recent messages. You can send messages and photos.
Themes: The app comes with a variety of themes. You can download free themes from Facebook, and customise your own.
Themes with Facebook: Choose from various themes created by Facebook. When you are using Messenger Time, the background will automatically change.
Personalized Messages: When you send a message, you can add personalised messages to your message. You can even send stickers.
Saved Messages: You can save your messages and access them later.
Photos: You can view photos you have previously sent and saved from Facebook.
Copy Links: You can easily copy a link.
Customize: You can change the font, make the interface bigger or smaller, or even change the colours of the text.
Create and send SMS Messages using Messenger Time: Send SMS messages using Messenger Time.
Save and access messages from Facebook: Save and access messages sent using Messenger Time from Facebook.
See screenshots and more details at:
What’s New In?
Like the official Facebook Messenger, MessengerTime allows you to keep in touch with your Facebook friends in an easy and user-friendly manner.
If you're using the official Facebook Messenger, you can find a shortcut in your "Applications" section, as depicted in the following image:
Simply click on it to install the MessengerTime application. You will receive a confirmation window, as shown in the following image:
If you're using another Facebook application, it might be necessary to find the right spot where to find the MessengerTime shortcut.
To do this, click on the "Apps" section and look for the "Facebook Messenger" application.
If you can't find the MessengerTime icon, open the shortcut folder in "Applications" section, as shown in the following image:
You will find the application in a "Download" section, as shown in the following image:
To install the application, you have to click on it and the installation will proceed automatically.
The application will be installed in "Download" section as shown in the following image:
To open it, simply click on the "MessengerTime" shortcut, as shown in the following image:
You will be taken to the MessengerTime homepage, as shown in the following image:
If you want to change the default color theme, you can do so clicking on the "Appearance" button in the top right corner of the window.
This button will open a configuration menu, where you can change the background color, the message notifications color and sound, and even lock or unlock the application.
To navigate in the application, you can use the three panes available, which are the "Chats", "Contacts" and "Library" sections.
The "Chats" section allows you to view all the messages you receive. You can search for messages by typing in the text field or filter them by the tags you've added.
You can also move messages to trash, mute them or archive them, change the status of your conversations, and even delete messages that are not relevant for you.
The "Contacts" section enables you to view your Facebook friends' personal data. You can select your friends, send them messages, contact them, and much more.
Lastly, you can view the "Library&
System Requirements For MessengerTime:
Please make sure you have a working internet connection
and have the latest system drivers.
Minimum System Requirements:
Minimum system requirements are determined by the game engine requirements and its settings. See our engine settings for more information.
At minimum, a game must be able to render images at least at a resolution of 1920×1080 pixels at a frame rate of 60 frames per second. Please check our specific requirements for your game here.
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 6xx/7xx series GPU or AMD Radeon HD 8xxx or above